As we move into 2017, the political landscape across the country remains in turmoil. Last year experienced a tumultuous campaign that people on both sides of the aisle agree highlighted that a strong partisan rift exists in America. In fact, in naming "The Person of...
- How do serious truck accident investigations differ from fender benders?
- How common are medication errors, and who is responsible for them?
- What is a hospital’s obligation for reporting errors?
- How do you know if an adverse outcome was caused by medical malpractice?
- What are the parts to a bad faith insurance claim?