The United States has a long tradition of respecting the right to have a jury of peers participate in resolving disputes. Few other countries look to juries to decide facts, relying on other systems involving government authorities to decide the fate of people in...
- How do serious truck accident investigations differ from fender benders?
- How common are medication errors, and who is responsible for them?
- What is a hospital’s obligation for reporting errors?
- How do you know if an adverse outcome was caused by medical malpractice?
- What are the parts to a bad faith insurance claim?