In any area of public concern, lobbyists, politicians, big business, and pundits alike, often turn to catchphrases that serve to undermine open and full discussion over a specific topic. As our nation is struggling to find ways to address the rising cost of healthcare...
- How do serious truck accident investigations differ from fender benders?
- How common are medication errors, and who is responsible for them?
- What is a hospital’s obligation for reporting errors?
- How do you know if an adverse outcome was caused by medical malpractice?
- What are the parts to a bad faith insurance claim?