Regardless of who hit whom, getting into a car accident can be a nightmare. From seemingly minor fender-benders to more significant collisions, it can seem like there are simply too many details to keep track of. No matter what happened, the time after the collision...
- How do serious truck accident investigations differ from fender benders?
- How common are medication errors, and who is responsible for them?
- What is a hospital’s obligation for reporting errors?
- How do you know if an adverse outcome was caused by medical malpractice?
- What are the parts to a bad faith insurance claim?