Hope For Recovery After An Accidental Injury
When you have been injured because of the carelessness or negligence of another person or legal entity, you have numerous choices for legal representation. You want a lawyer who will take the time to listen to your questions and concerns and who will devote the energy and resources necessary to help you get full and fair compensation for your losses.
At the law office of Harper & Peterson, P.L.L.C., we offer the advantage of our decades of experience to personal injury victims in the Twin Cities metro area and beyond. We intentionally limit the number of cases we take so that we can provide a high level of personalized attention and service to every client.
Representing People Harmed In Auto Accidents And A Wide Range Of Other Types Of Accidents
We provide comprehensive counsel to people who have suffered nearly any type of injury, including cases involving:
- Motor vehicle crashes, including car accidents (whether typical traffic accidents, hit-and-run accidents, uninsured motorist accidents, rideshare vehicle accidents or multi-vehicle accidents), truck crashes and motorcycle wrecks
- Exposure to dangerous or defective equipment, including machinery, tools, toys and household products
- Medical malpractice and other types of professional negligence involving architects, accountants and other professionals
- Construction site accidents
- Injuries occurring in crime situations
- Dram shop or social host liability
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Serious fall injuries
- Injuries resulting from negligent or defective security
We pursue the results our clients need through all types of serious injury claims involving serious and catastrophic loss, such as brain injury, broken bones, spinal cord injury, burns, paralysis and amputation or loss of limb. We also represent individuals and families in wrongful death claims.
When you hire us to represent you after a personal injury, we will begin with an exhaustive investigation of the facts and circumstances of your accident and injuries:
- We will take all necessary measures to gather the evidence we need to bring a compelling case on your behalf.
- We or an accident reconstruction specialist may travel to the scene of the accident .
- As needed, we will work closely with experts, including engineers and medical professionals, to develop the most effective arguments for your financial recovery.
If we are unable to settle your case for full and fair value, we are willing and able to protect your rights in court. We are first and foremost trial attorneys.
Both Bill Harper and Paul Peterson are board-certified* as Civil Trial Specialists by the Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA) and the National Board of Trial Advocacy (NBTA). Between them, they have tried hundreds of cases. The selection of the firm’s lawyers as Minnesota Attorneys of the Year, Super Lawyers and Rising Stars is a testament to our reputation for effective advocacy.
Contact Our Firm For The Help You Need Now
We provide a confidential consultation to every personal injury client. To set up a meeting with our experienced attorneys, contact our Woodbury, Minnesota, office online or call us 24/7 at 651-738-8539 (toll-free at 800-779-1466).