Noteworthy Minnesota Trial Lawyers
At the office of Harper & Peterson, P.L.L.C., we bring the advantage of our decades of experience to benefit clients in the Twin Cities, throughout Minnesota, and across the United States. Our attorneys’ successes are often recognized in the news. Some examples have included:
- Bill Harper has been admitted into the National Brain Injury Network.
- Bill Harper and Paul Peterson were named Attorneys of the Year.for 2011 by the publication Minnesota Lawyer
- Bill and Paul have been selected repeatedly for inclusion in the Super Lawyers list since 2003
- Minnesota Law & Politics featured Bill Harper, recognizing him for achievements in personal injury law
- Minnesota Lawyer named Bill as an Attorney of the Year, calling him an “ex-prize fighter battl[ing] for plaintiffs.”
If you visit our law offices in Woodbury, you will see many other examples of recognition in the legal profession, hanging on our walls. We will gladly tell you about other professional honors we have received. However, we remain focused more on the future than on the past as we continue working hard for new clients. Our most valued forms of recognition are the life-changing results we achieve for many people who had been injured or suffered economic losses through others’ negligence.
Contact Harper & Peterson, P.L.L.C. in The St. Paul Area
To arrange a private, no-cost meeting with an experienced St. Paul lawyer, contact our office online or call us 24/7 at 651-738-8539 (toll free at 800-779-1466).